Logarithmic scaling

Nicolas Mercky

Oct 1, 2013, 6:48:19 AM10/1/13
to envis...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone knows if it's possible to use logarithmic scaling from flotr ?
I tested it many times but I still have an issue of data displayed overflows chart canvas.

Here is an example of my own work, you can toggle the scale parameter on line 210 :
http://jsfiddle.net/nickyskool/Se4ad/8/

Also on a simple TimeSeries template :
http://jsfiddle.net/nickyskool/LurmY/114/

Any ideas ?

Nicolas Mercky

Oct 7, 2013, 4:13:15 AM10/7/13
to envis...@googlegroups.com
Please check in firefox because it seems to be an issue with envision.js github raw include in jsfiddle for chrome...

Anyone could help me please ?

Carl Sutherland

Oct 8, 2013, 3:58:21 AM10/8/13
to envis...@googlegroups.com
Here's a fixed fiddle:  http://jsfiddle.net/LurmY/115/  Need to change raw.github.com to rawgithub.com (explanation here: http://rawgithub.com/)

Currently I don't support logarithmic scaling.  It's something that could be implemented through pre-processing your data, but this may be somewhat tedious.

-c

Nicolas Mercky

Oct 21, 2013, 10:35:21 AM10/21/13
to envis...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your answer. If I have time I'll test it on a forked branch.