max yaxis labels

Nicolas Mercky

Oct 21, 2013, 11:16:05 AM10/21/13
to envis...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On this chart, I have 3 questions :

1) The default visualization of volume chart does'nt scale properly (the whiskers have very little height since you zoom on). Does anyone knows why ?

2) Is there any workaround to limit the number of yaxis labels, in particular for "Volume' chart in this example ?
    I use the "noTicks" or "autoscale" params from flotr, but it seems to not working as I expect.

3) Also I don't know how to add some padding to the canvas element without breaking the grid lines (this can be solved by limiting the yaxis labels number, but by default labels are overflowing on the price chart)

Am I doing something wrong ?

One more time, thank you for your brillant work !

Nicolas Mercky

Oct 21, 2013, 11:20:27 AM10/21/13
to envis...@googlegroups.com
Hum it's ok for the first question, it's because the very first value of my volume chart is +120000, but strangely it doesn't appears on the chart or its fusionned with grid line...

Yang Ning

Apr 8, 2014, 2:31:02 PM4/8/14
to envis...@googlegroups.com

2) Is there any workaround to limit the number of yaxis labels, in particular for "Volume' chart in this example ?
    I use the "noTicks" or "autoscale" params from flotr, but it seems to not working as I expect.

I came across this previously, and accidentally stumbled unto a solution, which was include the grid.js from flotr2 distribution. this enables the options for number of ticks and such as listed on the flotr2 documentation.

If anyone know of another way to do this, or if I'm doing this wrong, please enlighten.