How to show pie chart and some other pre-defined type charts in flotr?

Luke

Sep 3, 2013, 11:32:24 PM9/3/13
to envis...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm trying to build a website that contains different type of statistic charts. I found that envision.js and flotr2 are wonderful choice for me. But I have some trouble with the usage.

The problem is - I want to show both Finance and pie chart in a page. Since envision.js have already contains flotr2 source code, I only included envision.min.js in my page.

The Finance plugin works well. But I don't know how to make the pie chart work.

At first I've tried to use original Flotr object directly, like this: http://jsfiddle.net/pRDt9/3/ . I just copied the Flotr demo code. As you see, only legend can be shown.

Then I tried some other way, but none of them works. The documentation didn't mention how to use draw pie chart, too. Also, I cannot find a way to draw radar chart etc.

It seems to be a stupid problem, but I really need some help. Could someone help?

Pardon for my poor English... Thank you!

Luke

Sep 4, 2013, 1:40:36 AM9/4/13
to envis...@googlegroups.com
Oops, I found the reason. The pie chart is not included in envision.js bundle. I should import pie.js (https://github.com/HumbleSoftware/Flotr2/blob/master/js/types/pie.js) manually.