Envision.js questions

Joseph Wang

Jan 28, 2014, 8:45:42 AM1/28/14
to envis...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just starting out with envison.js

Two questions:

1) I'm trying to render a chart onto a hidden tab, but when I do so I get

"The target container must be visible"

Is there any way of rendering a chart onto a div that is not yet visible?

Alternatively, I could render the chart when the tab switches to the the new div, but in that case,
I'd like to get to some sort of "chart is rendered" function so that the chart gets drawn only once.

2) Is there a OHLC candlestick chart already.  If there isn't, this seems like something that would
be trivial to add.

Yang Ning

Apr 8, 2014, 2:37:40 PM4/8/14
to envis...@googlegroups.com

2) Is there a OHLC candlestick chart already.  If there isn't, this seems like something that would
be trivial to add.

There are several plugins available at

I believe the candles.js is what you are looking for. Include it and pass in the options as shown in the flotr2 example