Help with graph

Simon Platten

Jul 23, 2014, 4:06:28 AM7/23/14
to envis...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

After sometime away I am using envision again to produce some graphs, I'm having a few problems which I would appreciate some guidance/help with.

I've attached a zip which contains all the files and should load fine in a browser if directed to index.html

I'll try to be as helpful as I can, please ask if you require any more detail.

When the document loads the function  init() is called, a list of employee names is displayed with the employee name clickable and expanding to show further options including "Graph".

The function displayGraph() is passed the container (div element), aryHrs (an array of data to show on the Y axis, this is the number of hours and decimal hours each employee has worked for any day), strDate the human readable start date.

Internally displayGraph works out the X axis array in the correct timezone, by producing an EPOCH timestamp in milliseconds for each element of aryHrs.  I've checked the timestamp array produced and this looks correct.

However the dates that are displayed on the X axis are now correct, this is the first problem, why are the dates not correct?

The other issue I have is that I cannot select any area from the summary area of the graph and update the detailed area.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Kind Regards,
Simon
demo.zip

Simon Platten

Jul 24, 2014, 10:51:25 AM7/24/14
to envis...@googlegroups.com
I've resolved the X axis issues, however I have another issue.

In the attached demo, there are two traces, the timestamps for the X axis should overlap, but they don't.  What have I done wrong?

Thank you,
Simon
demo2.zip

Simon Platten

Jul 24, 2014, 11:07:44 AM7/24/14
to envis...@googlegroups.com
Never mind, I've fixed the problem, however the tracking in the summary still doesn't work.