Manage Envision from outside interface - how to

Piotr Czubek

Jul 13, 2013, 10:39:18 PM7/13/13
to envis...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, I'm new on group,
But i am working with this great library from a long time.
If somebody is interested I add a candles adapter to envision and made barcharts working.

My question:
How to smart manage charts from outside interface. F.E. Change type of chart from bars to points from button. Can You write some simple example how to do it in best way. Ofcourse i can always destroy and recreate whole object, but it isn't good way if I just want to turn off one of series from detail view.

Thanks in advance
Piotr