multichart trackFormatter

Nicolas Mercky

Sep 26, 2013, 10:21:23 AM9/26/13
to envis...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Firstly, congratulations for your awesome work !

I have a multichart based on envision finance template. I'd like to know if it's possible to configure flotr2 in order to have as many mouse trackers as there are charts on one canvas.

Here is a jsFiddle link which illustrate this. I have two series of data on the chart named 'price', but the trackFormatter only tracks the first serie.

http://jsfiddle.net/nickyskool/Se4ad/4/

Thanks in advance

Nicolas Mercky

Sep 30, 2013, 6:20:15 AM9/30/13
to envis...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I resolved my problem. If it helps someone, it was a configuration mistake. If you want to mouse track multi series on one chart, just be sure to set trackY option to "true" :
http://jsfiddle.net/nickyskool/Se4ad/5/

Carl Sutherland

Oct 1, 2013, 2:14:07 AM10/1/13
to envis...@googlegroups.com