Error on runserver.php and on Android device

billy007

May 11, 2012, 2:43:37 PM5/11/12
to enva...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I'm new to this project but I am really excited about it!
I'm having a hard time getting the actual project to run though.
I have an apache server running php 5.3.
When I run the php script, runserver.php, there is an error
using config file '/usr/local/etc/sphinx.conf'...
ERROR: section contents: expected token, got '/' in /usr/local/etc/sphinx.conf line 31 col 1.
FATAL: failed to parse config file '/usr/local/etc/sphinx.conf'
DEBUG: "Undefined offset: 1" in file /var/www/html/foo/scripts/web_server.php (line 16)

So I re-ran the script to install sphinx, and now the error is just:

DEBUG: "Undefined offset: 1" in file /var/www/html/foo/scripts/web_server.php (line 16)

Say the server is http://foo1.bar.com/foo
Do I need to add the port number for the external connection from the android device:9312

Finally, If I send an SMS to the device from a differnt phone, the log on the phone reads:
Received SMS
Warning: Unknown response type text/html; charset=UTF-8
Checking for messages
Error in server response: java.lang.Exception: Invalid response type text/html;charset=UTF-8

Thank you for your help!
Best,
Billy

markusm