[ADV] Mobove gateway, the EnvayaSMS missing server

贝亮田

Oct 15, 2013, 12:51:36 AM10/15/13
to enva...@googlegroups.com
We have been working on the EnvayaSMS backed for over a year, and we have been using it in our production services (closed environment) rather intensively.

We have just made the same backend service available for public this month, and everyone here are invited to take a spin (free of course).

At the moment, we can only tag the service as "beta quality", as we still have more to accomplish, but we are working hard to polish the service around the clock.

Thank you.

Kimogol Stephen

Sep 10, 2019, 10:12:23 AM9/10/19
to envayasms
Hi, I'm using mobove api and I get this erro "ERR failed to authenticate: account or key invalid, or account suspende". How can this be fixed. Thank you.