using with opencart sms module

Abdulla Soliman

Feb 26, 2016, 7:20:16 AM2/26/16
to envayasms
Hi i need help with this case i am using opencart platform and i want to use envaya with opencart module called smshare that handle auto reply to frontend like registering

and other issues the module as shown in the picture allow to use any sms self hosted or hosted gateway but i don't know what i should to to get this field right any help i will appreciate it thanks in advance.

Josip Lazic

Feb 27, 2016, 1:32:02 PM2/27/16
to envayasms
On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 1:20:16 PM UTC+1, Abdulla Soliman wrote:
Hi i need help with this case i am using opencart platform and i want to use envaya with opencart module called smshare that handle auto reply to frontend like registering

and other issues the module as shown in the picture allow to use any sms self hosted or hosted gateway but i don't know what i should to to get this field right any help i will appreciate it thanks in advance.

If you have one extra linux server you can install GlogSMS - https://github.com/jlazic/GlogSMS. It's web interface with REST API for sending SMS messages that connects to EnvayaSMS on android phones. I'm the author of GlogSMS and it is used in company I worked for. Install documentation is on Github's wiki: https://github.com/jlazic/GlogSMS/wiki but if you need some help feel free to ask.

Abdulla Soliman

Feb 27, 2016, 11:05:07 PM2/27/16
to envayasms
Thank you i am glad that still solution i will try it soon