New post: Rock Concert for the Environment- Spin Doctors in Escondido Feb. 16th

esconeigh...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2020, 7:06:21 PM1/18/20
to enu-anno...@googlegroups.com, enu-d...@googlegroups.com

We have a great opportunity to hear a great concert and raise funds to Stop Sprawl in San Diego.
THE SPIN DOCTORS will perform a concert on February 16, 2020 at the Escondido Arts Center.  Here is the info  https://www.stopsprawl.org/events

Buy tickets here

Uncontrolled sprawl is one of the the most serious problems in our region.  From increawsing carbon emissions, reducing quality of life, undermining our transit planning, and fire.  We have to stop relying on this antiquated type of development. Instead, we need to provide more housing in our urban core areas that is available to more economic levels.  Vote Yes and Measure A and NO on Measure B in the March 3rd election.

This concert is a fun way to help stop sprawl.

Don't Miss It!!!!  We can save our region!

ROCK_4_Envir_FLYER LJG No Ad.jpg

Read more: http://escondidoneighborsunited.blogspot.com/2020/01/rock-concert-for-environment-spin.html