Cost effective WEBSITE DESIGN Proposal

1 view

fri...@kathex.com

Mar 8, 2012, 8:49:08 AM3/8/12
to Entrepreneurship for Youth in Africa, kath...@gmail.com
Dear Client,

We think our experience, vision, and personal interests lend themselves to
accomplishing your creative and business goals.

Kathex Online Marketing Consultants design, program-me,do SEO and marketing
for your Website,and are confident that we can work with you to achieve
your aims and goals. We appreciate your business.

Attached please find a proposal for our basic website design services.

Fill free to contact fri...@kathex.com or call/sms 0723560619

Providing cost-effective Web Business Solutions!
We make it our business to Let Your Business work for you!

*Warm Regards*
*Fridah Kathure,*
*Kathex Products*
*Tel**:+254723560619*
*www.kathex.com*
*
*
*"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did"*

*
*

untitled-[1.2].html
WEB DESIGN PROPOSAL PREPARED BY KATHEX EXPERTS.pdf

Agwenjang Patience

Mar 12, 2012, 6:12:13 AM3/12/12
to entrepreneurshi...@googlegroups.com
@Firdah, Thumps Up and courage with the Online Consultation Service
Delivery in KATHEX. Surely, you are making heads toward ''peak''
business.

> --

Agwenjang Patience N.

fri...@kathex.com

Mar 12, 2012, 7:53:40 AM3/12/12
to entrepreneurshi...@googlegroups.com

Am humbled,thankx.
Am just staring out with what people already know heading to what they are
not familiar with later.