FW: The African Executive Issue 354

Chabu Lwao

Feb 1, 2012, 2:02:27 AM2/1/12

From: The Editor [mailto:edi...@africanexecutive.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 6:18 AM
To: Chabu Lwao
Subject: The African Executive Issue 354

ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE
Image removed by sender.

Trial Farms Raise Farming Standards and Yields

To ensure farmers are receptive to farming practices on demonstration plots, their results are compared to those of plots where conventional farming practices is applied. [Read More]

Leon Mugesera Deportation: A Notice to Impunity

Mugesera was able to juggle the law his way for 16 years before the long arm of justice caught up with him. [Read More]

The Hague: Lessons for Kenya

It is chest thumping that has characterized our route and journey to the The Hague, right through all our post independent regimes. [Read More]

Integrity: Why Kenya Must Embrace the Culture of Stepping Aside

Chapter 6 of the Constiution is unequivocal on public leadership and integrity, and it clearly demands that a public officer must bring honor and excite public confidence in the office that they hold [Read More]

Sister Cities Africa Revisits People to People Diplomacy

There is need for Africans to define priorities and urgent needs in order to have a unified voice in seeking equitable and well balanced partnership with other countries abroad... [Read More]

Africa Cup of Nations: Samsung Augments Tournament Passion

Company creates spaces for fans to enjoy matches and share their passion for the game [Read More]

Information Technology Threatens Africa's Food Security

Information Technology Threatens Africa's Food Security [Read More]

China – Africa Development, Peace and Security Conference

Think Tank Leaders and Scholars are invited to the China – Africa Development, Peace and Security Conference to be held in Nairobi Kenya at a date to be announced soon. [Read More]

Is this Africa's or Africans' Century?

Both East and West are here; but it is not their responsibility to make this an Africans' century. African leaders and people must learn to navigate this new-found ocean of opportunity in order to transform this century into an era of African productivity. [Read More]

Crossing Borders: Women Informal Traders Capture City Spaces

No country can thrive when half its people are left behind. The evidence is persuasive: women agency is a major driver of economic growth. [Read More]

Africa in 2012: A Foresight

There are heavy, dark clouds on the horizon – the lagged effects of slowdown in Europe, the uncertainty about how the BRICs will fare in 2012 and what that means for investment flows and demand for our exports. [Read More]

Development: Lessons from China

Learning, Adopting and Modifying: Ingredients for Africa’s Future Growth and Development Lessons from China. [Read More]

Briefing: Sudan’s Humanitarian Crisis

The past months have seen deterioration in relationships between the Republic of Sudan and South Sudan [Read More]

WRITE TO THE EDITOR
Image removed by sender.

We are always glad to hear from you and our team takes the contents of the letters we receive seriously in order to ensure that the magazine is beneficial to you. Do not hesitate to write to us and make our services better. You can do this through edi...@africanexecutive.com.

SUBSCRIBE NOW!
Image removed by sender.

Subscribe to The African Executive magazine now to start your business relationship with us by CLICKING HERE

UNSUBSCRIBE
Image removed by sender.

We use your feedback to improve our magazine so that it is beneficial to you. However, should you still want to unsubscribe, please CLICK HERE

OUR CONTACTS
Image removed by sender.

The African Executive - P.O. Box 135-00100 G.P.O Nairobi KENYA Phone: 254202731497 - Cel: 254733823062 - Fax: 254202723258 - Email: edi...@africanexecutive.com