FW: WBI e-learning course: "Introduction to Innovation Policy for Developing Countries" (September 17, 2012 - November 2, 2012) - please disseminate to your networks

1 view

Chabu Lwao

Aug 7, 2012, 2:47:25 AM8/7/12
to entrepreneurshi...@googlegroups.com

Colleagues, you may be interested in doing this course – very interesting

Teresa

Aug 7, 2012, 5:23:28 AM8/7/12
to entrepreneurshi...@googlegroups.com
Yes theresa,thank you very much,i m very interested ,could you please giving me more informations
Pascal
+257 79 547 500
Bujumbura -Burundi

Chabu Lwao