Fw: TEACHES, ALWAYS EXPLAIN THINGS THE SIMPLEST WAY.see below

1 view

Agwenjang Patience

Apr 17, 2012, 7:55:40 AM4/17/12
to entrepreneurship4youthinafrica
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yvonne Freenue Takwe <yvon...@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 00:12:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fw: TEACHES, ALWAYS EXPLAIN THINGS THE SIMPLEST WAY.see below
To: Nathalie Ntamark <ladyk...@yahoo.co.uk>, Patience Agwenjang
<patience_...@yahoo.fr>, Edith Manyong <edithm...@yahoo.com>,
Festus Nfor <fkon...@yahoo.com>, Nnamdi Nwulu <agbay...@gmail.com>

It really makes some sense.

What is politics? A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What
is politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the
breadwinner of the family, so let's call me capitalism. Your Mom, she's the
administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to
take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people. The nanny, we'll
consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the
Future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense,"

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said.

Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on
him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy
goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to
wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the
keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to
bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I
understand the concept of politics now."

The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think
politics is all about."

The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working
Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the
Future is in deep poo."

Source: myenglishpages.com

--
Agwenjang Patience N.