I was honoured by AWID this month: Our Current Members / AWID Membership / Home - AWID

1 view

Agwenjang Patience

Nov 28, 2012, 4:52:02 AM11/28/12
to Agwenjang Patience, Guy Martin, atangcho, dashaco, Omer Songwe, Eric Acha, camaym, camaym-northwest, Tifuntoh Konde, Yvonne Freenue Takwe, edithmanyong, commy_mn, penny, ayukraph, amecklove, angeline atabong, entrepreneurship4youthinafrica, Bakia Mary, song01, immasong, bhaltevil, eric2mbotiji, Crystel Bih, chefo...@yahoo.com, SINA Emmanuel, harry Acha
I am humbled that AWID acknowledges my beginings...

Follow link below:

http://awid.org/eng/AWID-Membership/Our-Current-Members#.ULXcUmJAs0g.gmail

Lawrence Krofah

Nov 28, 2012, 7:34:49 AM11/28/12
to Entrepreneurshi...@googlegroups.com
congrats

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Agwenjang Patience <agwenj...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am humbled that AWID acknowledges my beginings...

Follow link below:

http://awid.org/eng/AWID-Membership/Our-Current-Members#.ULXcUmJAs0g.gmail --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Entrepreneurship for Youth in Africa" group.

Lawrence Krofah