About Training Manual

1 view

Agwenjang Patience

Aug 1, 2012, 12:40:47 PM8/1/12
to Martha Momoh, entrepreneurship4youthinafrica
Hello Martha,

Courage witht the works. I will send you a training manual i just
developed for some youth drawn from the YABT Model. Surely you will
adapt it to your concept.

Just remember that TOT is most pratical when the trainer does business
himself so that he can talk from experience. The simulated enterprises
is an interesting tool for pratical teaching.

Will forward doc to you and other inputs by weekend.

Best,

--
Agwenjang Patience N.

Chabu Lwao

Aug 2, 2012, 3:09:28 AM8/2/12
to entrepreneurshi...@googlegroups.com, Martha Momoh
Martha!!

Just a tip is for you to include the business management side of things in all your manuals (because these people ideally want to make profits from these activities), maybe have a chapter or two on this - which we can help you with. As for input in the other areas you mentioned, they are better handled by experts who are specialized in those areas to give you.

All the best and let us know of progress and also if you feel you would require that info

Teresa