FW: remember........

Chabu Lwao

Jan 23, 2012, 1:54:21 AM1/23/12
to Eric K. Lwao, Kasonde Gondwe, nyindo nambeye, Salome Chomba, Kafeka May Seyuba, ngandwe...@yahoo.co.uk, Dad, Mumbi.T Ng'andwe, Mukuka Bwalya, entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com

The Road To Happiness

A thankful spirit is a healthy spirit. As the twists and turns of life lead to feelings of being out of control, sometimes our attitude is all that we have control over...the following reflection may help you develop a thankful attitude. Sometimes life is all about how we look at it!

I am thankful for...

the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends. •

the taxes I pay because it means that I am employed. •

a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home. •

my shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine. •

the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking. •

all of the complaining I hear about our government because it means we have freedom of speech. •

my huge heating bill because it means I am warm. •

the lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means that I can hear. •

the alarm that goes off early in the morning hours because it means that I am alive. •

the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby. •

weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have been productive. •

julie bett

Jan 23, 2012, 3:43:40 AM1/23/12
to entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com
thanks  triz  its lovely\

thanks God bless you julie jb
Jan 23, 2012, 3:55:35 AM1/23/12
to entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com
Thanks bupe.....i hope all you girls are doing alright.Did you get my comments on the African professional.God bless.Have a great week.

Rev.Eric Ighalo.

--- On Mon, 1/23/12, julie bett <julie...@yahoo.com> wrote:
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Entrepreneurship for Youth workshop at MCTC Israel-2011" group. To post to this group, send email to entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to entrepreneurship-mctc-...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/entrepreneurship-mctc-israel-2011?hl=en.

jma...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2012, 12:29:59 PM1/23/12
to entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com
This hits too close to home. I have been complaining about the long hours at work
........its 830pm still at work ... I am grateful for that.

()

Sent from my HTC
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Entrepreneurship for Youth workshop at MCTC Israel-2011" group.To post to this group, send email to entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to entrepreneurship-mctc-...@googlegroups.com.For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/entrepreneurship-mctc-israel-2011?hl=en.

julie bett

Jan 24, 2012, 9:09:27 AM1/24/12
to entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com

jaccccooooooooobbbbbbbbb
well  are u  in kenya  honestly  too silent
hope u r ok
----- Reply message -----From: "julie bett" <julie...@yahoo.com>To: "entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com" <entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com>Subject: {Entrepreneurship for Youth workshop at MCTC Israel-2011} FW: remember........Date: Mon, Jan 23, 2012 11:43
[...]

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Entrepreneurship for Youth workshop at MCTC Israel-2011" group.To post to this group, send email to entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to entrepreneurship-mctc-...@googlegroups.com.For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/entrepreneurship-mctc-israel-2011?hl=en.-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Entrepreneurship for Youth workshop at MCTC Israel-2011" group.To post to this group, send email to entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to entrepreneurship-mctc-...@googlegroups.com.For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/entrepreneurship-mctc-israel-2011?hl=en.

Fridah K.

Jan 25, 2012, 9:06:26 AM1/25/12
to entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com
I ask the same question too. Talk to christina even more than i talk to
my next door neighbor jacob. Get back to us Sir.

On 24.01.2012 08:09, julie bett wrote:
> jaccccooooooooobbbbbbbbb
> well are u in kenya honestly too silent
> hope u r ok
>

> "jma...@gmail.com"
> entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com;
> "entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com"

> Monday, 23 January 2012 8:29 PM

> Re: {Entrepreneurship for Youth workshop at MCTC Israel-2011} FW:
> remember........
>
> This hits too close to home. I have been complaining about the long
> hours at work ........its 830pm still at work ... I am grateful for
> that.()Sent from my HTC

> ----- Reply message -----From: "julie bett" To:

> "entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com" Subject:
> {Entrepreneurship for Youth workshop at MCTC Israel-2011} FW:
> remember........Date: Mon, Jan 23, 2012 11:43
>
> thanks triz its lovely
>
> thanks God bless you julie jb
>

> Chabu Lwao
> Eric K. Lwao
> Kasonde Gondwe ; nyindo nambeye ; Salome Chomba ; Kafeka May Seyuba
> ; "ngandwe...@yahoo.co.uk" ; Dad ; Mumbi.T Ng'andwe ; Mukuka
> Bwalya ; "entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com"

> Monday, 23 January 2012 9:54 AM

> {Entrepreneurship for Youth workshop at MCTC Israel-2011} FW:
> remember........
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/entrepreneurship-mctc-israel-2011?hl=en.--
> Groups "Entrepreneurship for Youth workshop at MCTC Israel-2011"
> group.To post to this group, send email to
> entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com.To unsubscribe
> from
> this group, send email to
> entrepreneurship-mctc-...@googlegroups.com.For
> more options, visit this group at
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/entrepreneurship-mctc-israel-2011?hl=en.--
> Groups "Entrepreneurship for Youth workshop at MCTC Israel-2011"
> group.To post to this group, send email to
> entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com.To unsubscribe
> from
> this group, send email to
> entrepreneurship-mctc-...@googlegroups.com.For
> more options, visit this group at
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/entrepreneurship-mctc-israel-2011?hl=en.
>

> --
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/entrepreneurship-mctc-israel-2011?hl=en.

--
Warm Regards
Fridah K. Murithi

jacob

Jan 26, 2012, 5:46:50 AM1/26/12
to entrepreneurship...@googlegroups.com
Julie.

Am alive and well.

Internet issues at work and Home. busy schedule, long hours, email password problems ( i have changed it twice this week.... i keep forgeting ..... i think am getting old)..... i need a holiday.

we should plan a get together the four of us. and catch up.

every one else niko (am around). your have nos. and email.