Call Tonight at 7pm with Rahul Prakash

Mike McCormick

Jun 3, 2012, 2:12:33 PM6/3/12
to Entrepreneurship Forum
Gents,

I'm sorry for the late notice. It's been an unbelievably hectic week for both me and this week's guest Rahul Prakash. We will hold our call as usual tonight at 7pm. There may be a slight time change, but I'm 99% we'll be doing 7-8pm EST as usual

Either way, I will send confirmation before the call as well as the dial in line. You won't want to miss the opportunity to hear from Rahul (huge baller). I hope to see you all on tonight.

Best,
Mike

--
Mike McCormick

Mike McCormick

Jun 3, 2012, 6:29:49 PM6/3/12
to Entrepreneurship Forum
Guys, I'm sorry to say that because of airline mixups Rahul is currently in the air and won't be able to make the call tonight. I'm extremely sorry about this happening two weeks in a row. I'll make sure we're back in action next week. In the meantime if you all want to jump on a conference line and chat please feel free to use the standard line. Dial in: 1 (619) 326-2700, Pass code: 1312726

Again, very sorry about this. Have an awesome week and we'll be in touch soon,
Mike