SURVEY - PLEASE RESPOND ASAP

1 view

Mike McCormick

May 8, 2012, 11:57:48 PM5/8/12
to Entrepreneurship Forum
Hi guys,

As you all know we've been pretty consistent about doing the weekly calls at 7pm. However, given the large number of conflicts we had last week I am now wondering if Sunday night is not the best time for these calls. I want to keep it somewhat consistant week-by-week, but I'm open to suggestions for new times, so please fill out this brief survey in a reply to me.

Hopefully we'll begin recording the calls soon so that even if you miss them live you can still listen in your spare time. Until then I appreciate your flexibility.

QUESTION 1: Are Sundays from 7-8pm typically a good time for you? If you had your choice would you be OK with having future calls at this time?

QUESTION 2: What would be your ideal day and time for the calls?

QUESTION 3: Outside of work hours, what times are almost always not available for you? In other words, which time would be worst to have the call?

QUESTION 4: Any more advice on scheduling these?

--
Mike McCormick

Austin Yoder

May 9, 2012, 12:42:03 AM5/9/12
to Mike McCormick, Entrepreneurship Forum

Austin Yoder
Taipei | 0983.979.621

On May 9, 2012 11:57 AM, "Mike McCormick" <michaelp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> As you all know we've been pretty consistent about doing the weekly calls at 7pm. However, given the large number of conflicts we had last week I am now wondering if Sunday night is not the best time for these calls. I want to keep it somewhat consistant week-by-week, but I'm open to suggestions for new times, so please fill out this brief survey in a reply to me.
>
> Hopefully we'll begin recording the calls soon so that even if you miss them live you can still listen in your spare time. Until then I appreciate your flexibility.
>
> QUESTION 1: Are Sundays from 7-8pm typically a good time for you? If you had your choice would you be OK with having future calls at this time?

yes. some people.in taiwan may think this is quite early though .

> QUESTION 2: What would be your ideal day and time for the calls?

whatever works. 7pm est best.for me.

> QUESTION 3: Outside of work hours, what times are almost always not available for you? In other words, which time would be worst to have the call?

midday east coast.

> QUESTION 4: Any more advice on scheduling these?
>
> --
> Mike McCormick
> Mobile: (732) 322 2573
> Email Me
> Read My Blog - Twitter

Vinny Inverso

May 9, 2012, 10:39:15 AM5/9/12
to Austin Yoder, Mike McCormick, Entrepreneurship Forum
Hi Mike,

I'm fine with the current timing.

Thanks,
Vinny

Jonathan Jacobs

May 9, 2012, 10:43:27 AM5/9/12
to Entrepreneurship Forum
I'm good with current time. Only time I couldn't do would be Thursday
nights.

On May 8, 11:57 pm, Mike McCormick <michaelpatrick...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> As you all know we've been pretty consistent about doing the weekly calls
> at 7pm. However, given the large number of conflicts we had last week I am
> now wondering if Sunday night is not the best time for these calls. I want
> to keep it somewhat consistant week-by-week, but I'm open to suggestions
> for new times, so please fill out this brief survey in a reply to me.
>
> Hopefully we'll begin recording the calls soon so that even if you miss
> them live you can still listen in your spare time. Until then I appreciate
> your flexibility.
>
> QUESTION 1: Are Sundays from 7-8pm typically a good time for you? If you
> had your choice would you be OK with having future calls at this time?
>
> QUESTION 2: What would be your ideal day and time for the calls?
>
> QUESTION 3: Outside of work hours, what times are almost always
> *not*available for you? In other words, which time would be
> *worst* to have the call?
>
> QUESTION 4: Any more advice on scheduling these?
>
> --
> Mike McCormick
> Mobile: (732) 322 2573
> Email Me <michaelpatrick...@gmail.com>
> Read My Blog <http://michaelpmccormick.com>* -
> *Twitter<http://twitter.com/mikemccormick17>

Brandon Brauer

May 9, 2012, 11:25:47 AM5/9/12
to Jonathan Jacobs, Entrepreneurship Forum
Regular time works for me. Last couple weekends were an exception, not the norm.