Best Panel Discussion?

Benjamin Zeidler

May 9, 2012, 4:05:59 PM5/9/12
to Entrepreneurship Forum
Odd question, but I need videos of awesome panel discussions.  Should have good guests, lively conversation, and moderators that make a difference.  Anyone have thoughts or can help?

Brandon Brauer

May 9, 2012, 4:14:41 PM5/9/12
to Benjamin Zeidler, Entrepreneurship Forum
Anything with Christopher Hitchens. From his bio:

As a staple of talk shows and lecture circuits, he was a prominent public intellectual, and his confrontational style of debate made him both a lauded and controversial figure.

On May 9, 2012, at 4:05 PM, Benjamin Zeidler <benjamin...@gmail.com> wrote:

Odd question, but I need videos of awesome panel discussions.  Should have good guests, lively conversation, and moderators that make a difference.  Anyone have thoughts or can help?

Vinny Inverso

May 9, 2012, 4:23:00 PM5/9/12
to Brandon Brauer, Benjamin Zeidler, Entrepreneurship Forum
intelligence squared maybe?