Hey Everyone - forwarding an email from my boss. He would love to have a few of you try out our new product!

Kevin Miller

Jun 5, 2012, 5:11:11 PM6/5/12
to entrepreneu...@googlegroups.com
Friends,

We have no $35M to speak of, and no you won't find Snoop Dogg smoking a blunt in our product. That said, we've built an early version of an all new OnTheAir that I'd love your help in trying out for the next few days.

Here's how to try it if you're so inclined...
  1. Go to new.ontheair.com
  2. Sign in and play around for 30sec.
  3. Leave OTA open in a background tab for the next couple of days when you're at your computer. You'll get notified (in your browser) if anything cool is going on!
That's it!

And of course, would love any fdbk you have...

--
Kevin M. Miller
McDonough School of Business