The Internet

1 view

Benjamin Zeidler

May 3, 2012, 12:13:24 PM5/3/12
to entrepreneu...@googlegroups.com
I'm running out of things to do on the internet.

What are the five sites you browse every day? (They don't have to be 'trep-related)

BZ

Jonathan Jacobs

May 4, 2012, 5:21:18 PM5/4/12
to Entrepreneurship Forum
Under30CEO.Com
Metafilter.com
My feed on Quora (Quora.com)
Twenty-somethingtravel.com
Themonkeycage.org

On May 3, 12:13 pm, Benjamin Zeidler <benjamin.zeid...@gmail.com>

Mike McCormick

May 4, 2012, 5:25:52 PM5/4/12
to Jonathan Jacobs, Entrepreneurship Forum
I'll chime in

-dumb tumblr blogs like whatshouldwecallme, howdoiputthisgently, wheningeorgetown (yeah, i admit it, i read these, so what?)
-And of course the hottest blog out there, michaelpmccormick.com

Mike McCormick

Austin Yoder

May 4, 2012, 10:03:20 PM5/4/12
to Mike McCormick, Jonathan Jacobs, Entrepreneurship Forum

Benjamin Zeidler

May 7, 2012, 10:18:03 AM5/7/12
to Austin Yoder, Mike McCormick, Jonathan Jacobs, Entrepreneurship Forum
Ah, crap -- I read the same sites as McCormick.

Thanks for the input, fellas.

Brandon Brauer

May 7, 2012, 11:39:36 AM5/7/12
to Benjamin Zeidler, Austin Yoder, Mike McCormick, Jonathan Jacobs, Entrepreneurship Forum
Warning: productivity may decrease by 2,075%

Derek Embry

May 7, 2012, 10:03:42 PM5/7/12
to Brandon Brauer, Benjamin Zeidler, Austin Yoder, Mike McCormick, Jonathan Jacobs, Entrepreneurship Forum
I'm a huge fan of Stumbleupon. I can justify using my time up with extreme sport videos and pictures of cars because occasionally a cool business/entrepreneurship article might pop up that ends up being really helpful.