Name The Group!! (Fabulous Prizes Await You)

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Mike McCormick

未读,
2012年5月11日 00:19:582012/5/11
收件人 Entrepreneurship Forum
Dudes,

As you all have probably noticed, the name "Entrepreneurship Forum" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue... or the fingertips when typing. As we grow and start creating our public face via the web, I think we need to rebrand the group and come up with a cool name that will look good on a website, twitter handle, etc.

So I wanted to open it up to the group. The name can be serious, goofy, snappy, descriptive, or whatever else you want. Please send your group name suggestions to me and whoever suggests the best name (that we choose) will win three prizes:

1. Eternal glory
2. A virtual high five from me
3. An actual real prize that I will send you

Please send suggestions by this Sunday.

Thanks!
Mike

--