The Khan Academy's Dad

Benjamin Zeidler

May 15, 2012, 11:55:51 AM5/15/12
to Entrepreneurship Forum

Brandon Brauer

May 15, 2012, 2:03:25 PM5/15/12
to Benjamin Zeidler, Entrepreneurship Forum
This is pretty great.

Btw let's give it up for Vinny Inverso for graduating from Penn this weekend. Good job dude.

On May 15, 2012, at 11:55 AM, Benjamin Zeidler <benjamin...@gmail.com> wrote:

http://www.noexcuselist.com/

Benjamin Zeidler

May 15, 2012, 2:54:45 PM5/15/12
to Brandon Brauer, Entrepreneurship Forum
Hey fellas,

I'm throwing an internet week event tomorrow in NYC with a pretty solid panel -- read the bios: http://www.tenthwave.com/blog/tenthwave-cohosts-internet-week-event/

Anyway, if you're interested in attending and can absolutely commit to going, shoot me an email at intern...@tenthwave.com and I'll reserve you a spot. Yes, there will be drinks afterwards and yes, they are totally free.  And yes, of course, I got appetizers.  The salumeria plate? You bet.

Also, please pass the link along to any ballers in your network.  Please make sure they are ballers.  Don't just send it to any old person you know in the city.

Thanks!
Ben

Austin Yoder

May 15, 2012, 9:25:15 PM5/15/12
to Benjamin Zeidler, Brandon Brauer, Entrepreneurship Forum
Have passed on to two ballers I know in NYC. Hopefully one or both can make it out :)
--
Austin Yoder
臺灣 | +866.0987.782.772

Hey, free for a chat?