Next E-ship Call

1 view

Mike McCormick

May 2, 2012, 4:14:26 PM5/2/12
to entrepreneu...@googlegroups.com, Rahul Singh
Gentlemen,

I'm happy to announce that our next entrepreneurship call will take place this Sunday, May 6th from 7-8pm EST.

Our featured guest will be entrepreneur and engineer, Rahul Singh. As CEO of Anant Corporation Rahul and his team provide internet architecture and strategy solutions to non-profits, foundations and startups. They are also incubating CRM and business solution tools that are getting major attention from some big name investors.

Rahul will be speaking to us about growing his business, finding great talent, courting investors, and anything else we can think to ask him. This should be a fantastic call.

As always, the dial in info is the following:

Dial in: 1 (619) 326-2700, Pass code: 1312726

Please let me know if you can make it and as always feel free to invite others to join in as well.

Best,
Mike

--
Mike McCormick