Twice As Warm

Brian Lieberman

Aug 13, 2012, 9:11:36 PM8/13/12
to entrepreneu...@googlegroups.com
Hey Eship Forum crew,

Hope all is well. Just wanted to share that after many months of planning, I launched the next chapter for Twice As Warm this morning:

Would love to get your feedback on this.

The campaign allows anyone to start their own 'giving group' and donate new clothing to people in need in their city.

I'm actively looking for groups of college students, fraternities, sororities that would be interested in taking on this challenge.

If you know anyone that would be interested in this, please pass the link on to them, and feel free to give out my email address.

Also, let me know if there's something you're working on that I can help with or give feedback on.

Thanks,
Brian