While the government is bailing out the banks who got us where we are, who is going to bail out Entrepreneurs who create value and jobs for the rest of us?

MarcD

Oct 28, 2008, 2:02:01 AM10/28/08
to Entrepreneur Commons WorkGroup
While Entrepreneur Commons has been focusing on early stage
investment, special situations call for special action and we are
considering raising an Emergency Fund for Entrepreneurs with existing
businesses and existing customers who are now being left without
credit options because of the current financial crisis.

In order to confirm the size of the need and opportunity for funding,
we are asking entrepreneurs and investors to fill out the following
survey:

Entrepreneurs survey - http://entrepreneurcommons.googlepages.com/emergencyfund_entrepreneurs
Investors survey - http://entrepreneurcommons.googlepages.com/forinvestors

Thank you for your participation!

or haviv

Oct 28, 2008, 11:06:47 AM10/28/08
to ent...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marc,
I filled the survey up. Let me know what else I can do.
We are signing a deal with Orrick and are working to get a loan in convertible notes. Nothing is done yet, still looking for investors.
Thanks,
Or.