Please support Entrepreneur Commons on Change.org

Marc Dangeard

Nov 26, 2008, 7:50:13 PM11/26/08
to entrepren...@googlegroups.com, ent...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to see if I could get your quick help.  I'm not sure if you've heard, but there's a movement of citizens inspired by the presidential campaign who are now submitting ideas for how they think the Obama Administration should change America.  It's called "Ideas for Change in America."

I've submitted an idea and wanted to see if you could quickly vote for it.  The title is:

Sponsor a structure for entrepreneurs to support entrepreneurs

You can read and vote for the idea by clicking on the following link:

http://www.change.org.org/ideas/view/sponsor_a_structure_for_entrepreneurs_to_support_entrepreneurs

The top 10 ideas are going to be presented to the Obama Administration on Inauguration Day and will be supported by a national lobbying campaign run by Change.org, MySpace, and more than a dozen leading nonprofits after the Inauguration.  So each idea has a real chance at becoming policy.

Thanks for the support,

Marc

--
Marc Dangeard - ma...@dangeard.com
Blog: http://bizcoach.blogspot.com

Marc Dangeard

Nov 26, 2008, 7:57:48 PM11/26/08
to entrepren...@googlegroups.com, ent...@googlegroups.com
Seems like the link in the original email was broken - resending:

Philippe PARMENTIER

Nov 26, 2008, 9:30:34 PM11/26/08
to ent...@googlegroups.com

Done

Philippe

Nov 27, 2008, 4:50:43 PM11/27/08
to ent...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marc

4 web accounts, 4 votes !
Hope we win the support of the US Gov

David

Marc Dangeard

Nov 28, 2008, 10:52:04 PM11/28/08
to ent...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your support, we are now at 48 votes. The top ideas are between 100 and 200 votes, so please forward the link to vote to as many people as possible, we still have a long way to go...
Best,
Marc

Dominique Lahaix

Nov 29, 2008, 2:46:38 AM11/29/08
to ent...@googlegroups.com
Done.

Sudhir Kopparti

Dec 3, 2008, 1:35:51 PM12/3/08
to ent...@googlegroups.com
You have my vote.

-Sudhir

Shrikant Lohokare

Dec 3, 2008, 1:50:10 PM12/3/08
to ent...@googlegroups.com
Great initiative.  Just voted.

Neal Smith

Dec 30, 2008, 11:15:06 PM12/30/08
to ent...@googlegroups.com
Sorry it took so long, but I got a vote in before the deadline.

Regards,
ed

confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by