Using the Vindex to track reputation

MarcD

Nov 7, 2008, 2:55:16 AM11/7/08
to Entrepreneur Commons WorkGroup
Hello,

Since lending is based on a voting mechanism, I would like to get
started with a tool that would allow us to establish reputation for
people and companies. One tool I like is the Vindex, which is a very
good and flexible way to track reputation, because it allows rating on
tags, so that you can have an overall rating while also having a lot
of flexibility in your profile. And then also I know the founders,
which is another good reason.
I have setup a Vindex for myself (http://mdangear.venyo.org) and for
Entrepreneur Commons (http://entreco.venyo.org).
Could you do the same so that we can start experimenting with the
tool? www.venyo.org

Once you have setup a profile let me know too so that we can establish
a list of people/companies that we can start tracking here:
http://entreco.blogspot.com

Best,
Marc