ENQUIRY ABOUT THE PALADIN

Adriano Soldaini

May 22, 2022, 11:54:43 PM5/22/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, just regarding the paladin job in entombed, why is it that when ever I use the smite skill, even though I press the number 8 to aim at the enemy characters head, the smite hit’s the enemy character in the foot most times and sometimes in the hand or arms?  Is it a bug or something in entombed that causes your character to always miss the target or what?

Adriano

Sent from Mail for Windows

squi...@gmail.com

May 24, 2022, 4:40:01 PM5/24/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

HI,

Is it possible that your coordination is pretty low? Need that to hit where you aim.

Haven’t noticed a problem like that. So do not think it’s a bug. Keep trying.

shermanator