ENQUIRY ABOUT REGAINING THE CARDS IN THE GAME

Adriano Soldaini

Mar 4, 2021, 11:30:31 PM3/4/21
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, I started playing entombed this morning and all was ok, until I quit the game I was on, when I came back to create a new character and start a new game, I clicked on the entombed link on my desk top, and instead of the normal entombed start menu coming out, it started playing the introduction music and speech that it has when you first purchase the game. So I went into the menu and chose the right things in the [change my preferences link] and now I have to collect the cards for the game to be back to how it was. But I can’t remember how to do all the things I need to, to get the cards.

I already got the goblin card through the game I started after it went crazy, but still need the crystal card and the other one what ever it’s called.

I tried making a character that was a healer/thief, but it didn’t give me any card, then I tried making it a thief healer, but still nothing.

So if somebody can email me what I need to do please?

Thanks as always

Adriano

Sent from Mail for Windows 10