IS THIS A BUG IN THE GAME?

Adriano Soldaini

Sep 3, 2020, 5:20:01 AM9/3/20
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, I’m currently playing entombed and I’m on the 11th floor.

2 or 3 floors below, one of my characters, a half elf druid/necromancer got injured, a mangled foot as it happens, in a quest I completed. Now I waited until the 11th floor, hoping either that I’d find a healing potion on the ground or that one would appear in the general store when I visited town, but no such luck.

Now I just finished a fight with 4 dire bats on the 11th floor and went to check if my character was still alive or if he died from his injuries, and found that he’s fully fit and healthy.

Is this a bug or what? I’ve had it happen previously in another game that I was playing a while ago, but not often.

Adriano

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

squi...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2020, 11:47:44 PM9/3/20
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Did that character recently level up? Cannot remember if leveling fixes body parts or not.

Shermanator

Adriano Soldaini

Sep 4, 2020, 3:33:47 AM9/4/20
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi, no I don’t think he did level up, but then again I’m not sure about that, I’ll just have to be careful that he doesn’t get anymore injuries or he’ll die.

Adriano

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

squi...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2020, 4:35:04 AM9/4/20
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

HI,

Back up your game files. Just to be safe.

Jason Symes

Sep 4, 2020, 4:45:53 AM9/4/20
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
As I recall, if you're only slightly injured, leveling will heal it,
but not if the body parts are mangled, broken, or otherwise severely
injured. Only a healer, heal scrolls, or healing ptions targetted on
the injury can fix those, and obviously for a missing body parts, well
you can only find a replacement you lopped off an enemy if you no
longer have the original foot, hand, whatever.

--
Jason Symes