ENQUIRY

Adriano Soldaini

Aug 3, 2022, 1:40:35 AM8/3/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, in the view my best adventures, can you delete adventures from that list? For example, I have 6 adventures saved in that thing, but only one is a full game, all the other 5 are short games where my main character got killed and I quit the game but some how saved the game in my best adventures list.

Adriano

Sent from Mail for Windows

squi...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2022, 1:55:46 AM8/5/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

No you cannot pick and choose which ones to keep or not. Its all or none. And you can delete the appropriate file in your saved games folder to erase all. What file that is exactly I cannot remember right off hand. But you can look at their  names and probably figure it out. If not delete 1 at a time and see if it messes it up or does what you want.

Shermanator