I decided to tackle this. And with a bit of success.
So I first tried to fix 1.02k. I reinstalled the version K patch with no luck. So went back and installed versions I, J, and K. All with no luck.
So I started to fixing 1.05B. Ran the installer and no luck there.
Ok. Last thing to tackle is the Sql files. Went into add/remove programs and removed both sql files. Then re-installed them over again. Now both versions work. Only problem so far is I get a version mismatch when trying to reload my game in 1.05. not sure I can fix this but going to give it a try. But at least now the games are back up and running. Think if this happens again will just start with the 2 sql files.
Hope this info helps others fix their problem. The problem with installing fresh with no account and getting it to unlock that I am not sure of.