being able to create own races and classes

Amy Herstein

Jan 28, 2022, 12:42:16 PM1/28/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon.

It's been a long time, but at one point, if I recall right, there was
talk of having a menu-based system that let us customize the game to
create races, classes, objects, etc. Is there any chance that's still
going on? There are a variety of ideas that would be cool. Also, is
there a way you can open up races like ettin, hobgoblin, etc. so that
you can play them? Just curious. Thanks.

Amy

Jason Symes

Jan 28, 2022, 2:39:07 PM1/28/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
I think all development on Entombed and it's sequel is over, at least
we certainly haven't heard from the dev in quite some time on anything
of a development nature. with either the original or the sequel.

--
Jason Symes

Oriol Gómez Sentís

Jan 28, 2022, 10:16:06 PM1/28/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
Oh wow. Yeah, this agme is long dead. I wanna play it again though. Have you folks managed to get it running under windows 10? I guess there is no way to register the game anymore is there? Or how do you get it for free?
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/entombedgame/CAOf7%3DdC0%2B8ZgeONCcjW92Bk_XLErkC0TwntVefAT%3DWxrRTuPzw%40mail.gmail.com.

Christopher Wright

Jan 29, 2022, 3:59:42 PM1/29/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Jason sadly never developed this and as far as I know, everything related to Entombed and its successor has been abandoned. There isn’t a way to play as any race either, unless there’s some way to trick the program through a bug or other loophole I don’t know about.

Amy Herstein

Jan 31, 2022, 12:28:03 PM1/31/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
Pity, being able to do both would have been cool. Good to know though.

Amy
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/entombedgame/0AFD53CE-6A84-491E-A2A1-D7E9CE5D834F%40hxcore.ol.

Oriol Gómez

Feb 4, 2022, 2:20:24 AM2/4/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
Yeah it would. I miss this game. Are you guys playing it on windows 11?
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/entombedgame/CAMY1YBd2QJ-Lz9B11JPY3j8AucM9V4Dj6Uzk%3DJVr88By%2BCJkNQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Amy Herstein

Feb 4, 2022, 9:25:50 AM2/4/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
To be frank, I can't abide Windows 11. It's slower than molasses in
January. I play it on Windows 7 in a virtual machine on my Apple
laptop.

Amy