Entombed console and cheats

Oriol Gómez

Mar 13, 2022, 4:13:30 AM3/13/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
Does anyone know any of the cheats? If you press semicolon during a
game it says something about cheats, found this by accident.

What sort of stuff can you do?

squi...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2022, 6:00:31 AM3/13/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I always thought it was the `, or ~ key that did it. but then I am using a full sized keyboard. Basically it allows for a drunk to join your party. Right off hand I cannot remember what classes he was. Probably brawler and something else. You can equip him but cannot control what he does. Also note it invalidates your score if that matters. I think I did it just once while messing around just to see how it was. Something different but nothing to knock your socks off. LOL.

Shermanator

Jason Symes

Mar 13, 2022, 8:24:59 AM3/13/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
It took me a little while to dig around in the archives, but the cheat is
bottomsup
All it does is gives you a computer-controlled brawler character in
your party. To be perfectly honest, I found it so worthless that I
completely forgot about it. 😛

--
Jason Symes