ENQUIRY ABOUT QUESTS

1 view

Adriano Soldaini

Sep 15, 2022, 12:43:55 AM9/15/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, just regarding quests or adventures, what ever they’re called, the ones you get from the tavern in the twilight town, has anybody ever had the adventures on the 5th, 6th and 7th floors, instead of on the 4th,  5th and 6th floors?

Cause that’s just what happened in my game.

Adriano

Sent from Mail for Windows

squi...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2022, 3:01:25 AM9/15/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Think I did once. You would get that if you had gone down to 4th floor and then gotten quests instead of getting them after going down to 3rd floor.

If you got the quests and was still on 3rd floor then I call that weird.

Shermanator

Adriano Soldaini

Sep 15, 2022, 5:47:26 AM9/15/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi Shermanator, what I normally do when I go to town, is go down the stairs to the next floor and back up to the floor I just finished, then I save, and press f1 to teleport to town, then I go and sell items in the general store or if I have any items to add to the bazaar. Once, I finished selling everything, I then go to the tavern and see what adventures there are available for my character’s and select them.

But this time, even though I did all that, the first 3 adventures, were for the 5th floor, 6th floor, and 7th floor. Don’t know why, but there you have it.

Adriano

Sent from Mail for Windows

Jason Symes

Sep 15, 2022, 2:04:28 PM9/15/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
I always try to hit Twilight Town before starting a new floor,
precisely because it can cause quests to skip floors otherwise.

--
Jason Symes