entombed questions

enes sarıbaş

Mar 6, 2021, 9:34:49 PMMar 6
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
                Hi all,

Just out of curiousity, I can't help but wonder if there were more
dungeon levels planned passed level 25? The reason I ask is that some of
you might notice that armor at higher levels has a possibility of being
giant made. So, by logical conclusion, giants must have existed at some
capacity, though I never saw one. And also, what is the advantage of
choosing the hall of illusion in place of the ogmock's keep?  I know in
1.5 the bug with that fight was fixed, but you don't get equipment like
the excellent ogmok ax if you choose that option.