A QUESTION ABOUT SHADES OF DOOM

Adriano Soldaini

Nov 19, 2016, 4:25:15 PM11/19/16
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, I have a question about something I found in Shades of Doom yesterday while I was playing. On level 3 in one of the rooms that you have to investigate, there is a blinking button that you can take. My question is, what is the blinking button for? Does it open a secret room in level 3 or in that room or what?

Adriano

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Gary Price

Jun 4, 2020, 3:00:44 PM6/4/20
to Entombed Discussion (Roguelike game for blind and visually impaired)
Hi Age.
This is Gary Price here.

I can answer your Shades of Doom query, as I'm up to level three myself.
That blinking button unlocks a door to a later room in the level.
If you don't unlock it, if you by accident go the wrong way, you will find this door which is locked.