ENQUIRY ABOUT MONK'S

Adriano Soldaini

Jan 27, 2022, 9:01:06 PM1/27/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, it’s been a long time since I wrote to this group, but I recently started playing entombed once again, because I didn’t have anything else to do, and now I have a human monk, as one of my characters, what would be the best thing to put points into their skills for a monk?

Adriano

Sent from Mail for Windows

Amy Herstein

Jan 28, 2022, 12:39:52 PM1/28/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

What I love to do is improve iron skin, unarmed combat, and combo. I
also, as the monk is human, love going assassin second class, then
bringing up critical hit and sneak attack. Others may disagree with
me, as you can also have a monk that does focus and break limb, throw
enemy, etc., but my tendency is to bypass that, not improving focus at
all.

Amy

> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/entombedgame/PU4P216MB110140F3E9DD67A64E72FBE997229%40PU4P216MB1101.KORP216.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

Christopher Wright

Jan 29, 2022, 3:59:33 PM1/29/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

A half-orc monk assassin is better, since they start out a little stronger with more health. If you can, augment that character with berserk and empower. It’s not as good as a fighter assassin with good weapons, but they can wreck some pretty tough things never the less including the drake.