ENQUIRY ABOUT QUESTS IN ENTOMBED

Adriano Soldaini

Jul 12, 2021, 10:09:42 PM7/12/21
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, for the second or third time in as many weeks, I’ve started a floor and then accepted the quest for that floor, only to finish exploring the floor and not having found the quest – even though I went back over the parts of the level I’d already explored before accepting the quest.  Does anybody have an idea why it does this and how I can find the quest once the level has been completely explored?

Adriano

paul...@sky.com

Jul 13, 2021, 4:23:14 AM7/13/21
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I could be wrong, but I think the reason this is happening is because it sounds like you’ve already started exploring the floor the quest is on before you have actually been to the tavern and received the quests for that floor .  I believe from memory you should always accept the quests before you first enter the floor the quest is on, otherwise you run the risk of not finding the quest for that area.

Paul Lemm

Adriano Soldaini

Jul 13, 2021, 7:33:19 PM7/13/21
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi Paul, I think I might have been lucky this time, I tried going back to the floor where the quest was and ended up finding the quest and completing it. The quest characters were in a room just to the west and north a bit of the room where the stairs down from the floor above was.

Adriano

Sent from Mail for Windows 10