ENQUIRY ABOUT SKILLS

Adriano Soldaini

Jun 2, 2021, 9:21:23 PMJun 2
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, just regarding adding points to a skill, for the morning star weapons, which category should I add points for making that weapon more strong, since there isn’t a category called morning star?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

squi...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2021, 2:18:16 PMJun 4
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

That is the maces and flails category.

Me personally I rarely ever put points into weapons. I have to be extremely certain it’s going to be the weapon of choice. Usually its great axes, short swords, or something like that.

Also, this is my opinions. But a morning star is usually very weak to begin with. I can think of only about 1 time I ever used one. And that is because it was magical and I put it on a caster. Unless I am just messing around I rarely attack with the weapon a caster is holding.

If it was me I would not put any points into your morning star. Put it elsewhere more important. Even if your character is a melee type char there are certainly more better weapons than that.

Just my opinions.

Shermanator

Jason Symes

Jun 4, 2021, 5:45:40 PMJun 4
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
Agreed, I don't usually put points into weapons until the very end
when I'm ready to face the Litch, and only if I have points left over
from the different skills I prefer to upgrade, and the weapons I'm
wielding are of the same type.

--
Jason Symes