Question for recovering forgotten password

Karlo Bogatac

Dec 30, 2021, 3:53:54 PM12/30/21
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
Hi all I didn't played entombed for long long time and can't remember my
password. What will be the best option to recower it. Any advice is
helpfull. Regards, Karlo.

squi...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2022, 5:57:44 AM1/1/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
HI,
Same thing happened to me. Got a new machine and could not remember my pw.

1. start game.
2. On main screen, arrow up twice and you should see account maintenance. In there is options to either reset your pw, or I forgot my pw. Hit enter on I forgot and follow that. You should receive a reset email. Click on link in there and see if that works. It did for me.

Hope this helps.

Shermanator