PROBLEM WITH CURRENT VERSION OF ENTOMBED

Adriano Soldaini

Feb 10, 2022, 11:42:35 PM2/10/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, I’ve got a problem with the current version of entombed, version 1.02k, I started a game about a week ago, but wasn’t really playing it until yesterday or today, everything was going well with the game up until now, when I fought the drake and killed it on the 7th floor, then the game just vanished and left me back on the desk top and when I tried to go back into the game to continue it, this message keeps coming up when I click on reload game: [An error occurred, trying to reload a game in a new version, etc etc etc.

Now here’s the problem, I’ve had this version of entombed for the last 2 years, never downloaded a new version of entombed, so why does it do all this bullshit now?

Adriano

Sent from Mail for Windows