HOW TO CREATE THE DRUID JOBIN ENTOMBED

Adriano Soldaini

Oct 17, 2021, 9:59:12 PM10/17/21
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, just wondering what you need to do to create the druid job in entombed?

Adriano

Sent from Mail for Windows

squi...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2021, 10:35:11 PM10/17/21
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Think its creating  a ranger healer combo. Hope some one can confirm or deny this.

Shermanator

Louise Pfau

Oct 25, 2021, 2:30:42 PM10/25/21
to Entombed Discussion (Roguelike game for blind and visually impaired)
Hi.  I think you're right about the ranger/healer combination.  I don't remember how to create any of the unlockable jobs, having done so  years ago  when I first started playing Entombed.  Are there instructions in the group archive on how to create them?  I know there are vague hints in the manual, but nothing explicit, as the developer wants us to figure it out on our own.

Louise

squi...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2021, 11:57:39 PM10/25/21
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Possibly? Probably? Most times  people just ask here for what makes what. But to remind me I kept a few emails I hope that have some answers.

Shermanator

Louise Pfau

Nov 5, 2021, 2:56:06 PM11/5/21
to Entombed Discussion (Roguelike game for blind and visually impaired)
Hi.  I just checked my list of unlocked key items that pertain to each of the unlockable jobs.  There is a physical description of each of the cards but the game doesn't tell you how to obtain them.

Louise