STRANGE THING WITH ENTOMBED JUST NOW

Adriano Soldaini

Mar 1, 2022, 8:27:58 PM3/1/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, I’m just playing a game of entombed, I’ve reached the end of the fourth floor, but can’t find the stairs down because every time I click on the full stop to tell me which way to go, it says, “you haven’t discovered the stairs down”.

The strange thing is, when I press the slash button, to see what direction I still need to investigate, it says, “This floor has been completely explored”.

Does anybody have any idea why it does this?

Adriano

Sent from Mail for Windows

squi...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2022, 8:53:22 PM3/1/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

That’s pretty weird. Since the 4th floor is not that big I would just wander and see if I could find the stair way down. Or go up to 3rd floor if you think floor has been completely searched and then come back down and see if that kind of resets its and something has changed. Worth a shot.

Good luck.

Shermanator