ENQUIRY

Adriano Soldaini

Mar 4, 2022, 8:01:07 PM3/4/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, just regarding getting the druid job, what do I have to do to get it?

Adriano

Sent from Mail for Windows

squi...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2022, 8:30:10 PM3/4/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Think you need to make a character with the ranger healer combo. Could be wrong. I thought I was wrong once. Just turned out I was mistaken. LOL.

Shermanator

Adriano Soldaini

Mar 10, 2022, 7:57:21 PM3/10/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, just regarding adding points to weapons, where do I have to put points for a morning star?

squi...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2022, 11:39:03 PM3/10/22
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

That would be maces and flails.

Just as a side comment. I have never put points into that. Rarely gotten anything to wield from that category. I always felt I had better uses for my points.

But that’s just me. You play the game how ever fits you.

I am now off my soap box. Now back to your regular schedule gaming.

Shermanator