Is Entombed still free for all?

Gary Price

Jun 4, 2020, 3:02:12 PM6/4/20
to Entombed Discussion (Roguelike game for blind and visually impaired)
Hello everyone on this group.
My name is Gary Price.
A few days ago, I looked through my archives and found an Email about Entombed been free.

Is this still the case?
I'm asking because I've installed it and created an account.
But when I click upgrade Entombed to the full version, I'm getting taken to the payment webpage.
And looked at the price, it's £33!

Please if anyone can help, feel free to get in touch.
My Email address is:

squi...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2020, 12:16:13 AM6/5/20
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Jason, the creator of entombed. Says to create and account and log in. Know a few others have had difficulty getting it to unlock without paying but has been done.

For me I had an account but forgot my password. So when I got my new system I just did a password reset and it unlocked it once I used the new pw.

Hope you get it figured out.

shermanator