About the Case 1 presentation

Teja Priyanka Yadav

Mar 5, 2012, 7:23:12 AM3/5/12
to ENTIIsem2011-12
Hey Everyone!

Post the date on which you want to give your Case 1 Presentation
(18th, 19th, 20th or 21st March). If you fail to indicate your
preference before 07th March, the date for your presentation will be
chosen according to the sequence of numbers on the attendance list.

Rohit Ratnaparkhi

Mar 5, 2012, 7:35:26 AM3/5/12
to entiise...@googlegroups.com
Hey

Please put my date for Presentation as 21st March.

Thanks

Rohit Ratnaparkhi
2008AAPS440U

Sandeep Kumar

Mar 5, 2012, 8:06:26 AM3/5/12
to entiise...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I want to give my presentation on 19th March. Thanks !

Vidur Khurana

Mar 5, 2012, 8:47:21 AM3/5/12
to entiise...@googlegroups.com
Please reserve 21st March for me.

Thanks,
Vidur

Mohammed Bughadwala

Mar 5, 2012, 9:32:14 AM3/5/12
to entiise...@googlegroups.com
HEY

21st for me as well..

THANKS
MOHAMMED YOUSUF.

santy ..

Mar 5, 2012, 10:05:55 AM3/5/12
to entiise...@googlegroups.com
I would like to give my case 1 presentation on 21st March 2012.
Thank you.

T.Santosh

Karan Ambwani

Mar 5, 2012, 10:11:32 AM3/5/12
to entiise...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I would like to give my presentation on 20th March.
Thanks,
Karan Ambwani

arpit solanki

Mar 5, 2012, 11:22:59 AM3/5/12
to entiise...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I would like to Choose the date of presentation for me and my friend "Shivangi Sharma" as she is not able to access the internet for now so she asked me to choose the same on her behalf.
20th March (Evening slot) will be good for both of us.

Arpit Solanki -  2008A4PS085U
Shivangi Sharma - 2008A7PS510U

Regards,
Arpit Solanki

Prathamesh Nimkar

Mar 5, 2012, 12:13:06 PM3/5/12
to entiise...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I would like to give my presentation on the 21st of March
Thanks
Prathamesh Nimkar

Fahad Khan

Mar 5, 2012, 12:22:00 PM3/5/12
to entiise...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
I'd like to register my date for the case 1 presentation for the 18th of March.
--
Fahad .M. Khan

DHRUVA BHANSALI

Mar 5, 2012, 12:29:33 PM3/5/12
to entiise...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I would like to give my presentation on 21st March 2012
--
BEST REGARDS,

DHRUVA NILESH BHANSALI

M: +97150-3476727

Ankita Das

Mar 5, 2012, 12:47:08 PM3/5/12
to entiise...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I would like to give my presentation on 21st of March.

Thanks
Ankita

Teja Priyanka Yadav

Mar 5, 2012, 12:56:32 PM3/5/12
to ENTIIsem2011-12
Ankita,

Sorry, 21st is off the list now. 6 people have already called for it.

Choose from 18th, 19th and 20th.

On Mar 5, 9:47 pm, Ankita Das <dasankit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I would like to give my presentation on 21st of March.
>
> Thanks
> Ankita
>
> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 9:29 PM, DHRUVA BHANSALI <dhruvabhans...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Hello,
>
> > I would like to give my presentation on 21st March 2012
>
> > On 5 March 2012 21:22, Fahad Khan <fahad.khan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Hi.
> >> I'd like to register my date for the case 1 presentation for the 18th of
> >> March.
> >> --
> >> Fahad .M. Khan
>
> > --